Labels

Monday 16 May 2011

My ideal birthday

- wake up in Iceland and have a morning dip in the blue lagoon before breakfast
- big buffet breakfast in veggie B and B I know in Yorkshire
- walk it off on the Gozo coast
-have lunch with my twin in Warsaw. Then Blikler, for doughnuts
-take a yoga class to retain youthful looks and prevent speedy ageing.
- eat cake on a rooftop with a sunset. Anywhere. The cake has to contain both fruit and chocolate. In fact, forget cake, just go straight to dark chocolate and a small portion of fruit, nothing to rival my five -a day.
- See the Kills live at a private gig in an old London pub in Maida Vale
- Have a champagne picnic on  a beach or on the top of Mount Sinai
-walk down Mount Sinai in the dark alone just to see if I am still scared of the dark, a true sign of adulthood. The champagne should bring me up to speed.
- the rest can only be imagined and spontaneous because planning ruins everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment