Labels

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Busaba and me


They call it a Thai eatery. I call it heaven, if anything closely ressembling that exists in London. I know everyone here also loves Busaba, otherwise it wouldn't take jumping the queue (using the age-old "I'm with another group inside pretext") but I am slightly obsessed by their curries, all colourful and warm, never quite filling enough for you to want to leave at closing time. I am also taken by the incense they burn, as they lovingly trying to lull you into a state of zen so that possibly your urban-fuelled adrenalin might just settle enough for your appetite to come back and raid the restaurant. My goal: to see if all the Busabas in London are identical i.e is the coat hanger in exactly the same place in all of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment