Labels

Wednesday 26 January 2011

a few episodes of Episodes

I'm loving this TV series at the moment.... after a long day, I've made it part of my grind to watch Bev and Sean  (the woman is from Black Books and I don't know the guy but he's very funny), two successful TV writers in the UK who try to break America with their TV series. That's when they meet Matt Le Blanc, who plays himself and bears very little ressemblance to the Joey we all know and love (I think that's the all-important point and I have a sneaky feeling he funded this whole thing on his own to prove the strength of his grey matter).Anyway, it's funny in that gently mocking sort of way and, set in LA, will leave you warmer than usual at this time of year.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x7fjr

No comments:

Post a Comment