Labels

Tuesday 15 September 2015

the wait

When I woke up this morning, the feeling was hard to shake off. It wasn't just the start of the week, it was my last full day in London ahead of the big viaje to the south of the americas. Hard to even fathom when life has been on such rotation for so long. The difference is amazing and I keep having to pinch myself to check that it is all actually real. So today is about wrapping my head around the travels ahead and also wrapping up the very last of the material objects which, for one reason or another, have made the shortlist to accompany me there. Vitals like camera and a pair of tango shoes are unquestionable but the rest? I am beginning to think I should just start from scratch with the clothes on me and I will dance into the city with my tango shoes already worn in from the journey, ready to burn their fiery heels in the first place they see.
On second thoughts, maybe I will take a case :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment