Labels

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Dance for peace

Tonight, I was awestruck by a dance production for Unicef at the Cervantes theatre, in which many nationally famous dancers and prima ballerinas participated as an ode to all that is at this very minute affecting millions of children and their future. The dances reflected the passion of the project and I was surprised to like the argentine dance interpretation of an Ed Sheeran song, 'i see fire' the most. A Brazilian ballerina interpreted the swan's death so beautifully, she was literally falling apart gracefully.  Another famous pair paid a balletic tribute to tango in what was the most impressive set of moves i have ever seen. A greatly moving night and one which reminds me why I am here. Argentina is pure, raw and inspiring culture and every day, I feel hungry for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment